[Bristol-Birds] AFTERNOON field trip to Rankin Bottoms--Herndon Bird Club--Saturday, August 27

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:13:28 -0400

The Herndon Bird Club will have a field trip to Rankin Bottoms, primarily for
shore birds and waders, on Saturday AFTERNOON, August 27.  Meet at the K-Mart
parking lot (west side off the automotive area) in Johnson City, ready to leave
at 2 p.m.  We are going in the afternoon because the direction of sunlight is
much better in the afternoon for viewing birds at Rankin Bottoms.  We will eat
at an area restaurant later in the afternoon or evening, then return to Johnson
City.

If you have questions about the trip, feel free to call me or send email.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802