[Bristol-Birds] 8-20-2013 Meeting

  • From: f_wagers@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:19:48 -0400 (EDT)

Lois opened meeting .John Moyle talked about speaker for Banquet Dr. S. Wallace. Wallace Coffey introduced our speaker for tonight. Mr. Rick Knight of our club. He was involved in a recent search for the Ivory Billed Woodpecker in Louisiana .They have been thought extinct for 50 years.There were 6 people in the search for several weeks. Welcome to the Alley Family and John Whinery as new Members tonight. Welcome as vistors tonight Jean & Brookie Potter ,Elizabeth Hinshaw .,& Sandra Walz. We hope to see you back. Josh &Adam Alley seen an Osprey & Eagle at Hungry Mother's Park .Attending our meeting were Faye Wagers, Lois Cox * Vicky Fry, Michele Sparks,Jessee Mason,Roy Knisple*Jean & Brookie Potter*Wilma Boy*John Hay*Mary Erwin*Janice& Fred Martin, Josh, Adam, David & Nancy Alley, Judy Moose,Sandra walz, Rick Knight,* Jackie & Elizabeth Hinshaw * Richaed Lewis, Mary & Ruth Clark, John Whinery, Victoria Hansen,Judy Roach*Wallace Coffee*Charles Powell , John Moyle* JoAnn Detta, Marty Huber . *****were at Mad Greek earlier for supper. We enjoyed hearing of Rick's study with Woodpecker's