[Bristol-Birds] 30 Sandhill Cranes Flying Over Morristown TN.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:20:35 -0500

Birders:( 30 Sandhill Cranes Flying Over Hamblen County / Morristown,TN. )

This morning on Feb. 24, 2008 while I was a Quail Unlimited Hunting Preserve in
south Hamblen County on 343 just right on Balch St. just outside Morristown
City Limits and just right of South Cumberland Street while leaving the field I
saw about 30 Sandhill Cranes flying over Morristown north towards Grainger
County I just counted and recorded the Sandhill Cranes in Hamblen County this
year.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.