[Bristol-Birds] 2 Common NightHawks & Common NightHawk Singing While Flying.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:48:23 -0400

Birders: ( 2 Common NightHawks and Heard one Common NightHawk Singing while
Flying )

This evening on June 23, 2005 about 8:45 p.m while waiting on a family member
outside in the car at the West End Bowling West of Morristown I saw 2 Common
NightHawks and heard one Common NightHawk singing while flying around looking
and eating insects. I cannot wait for the First of Sept. for the Common
NightHawks starts migrating southward towards Georgia and Florida.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.