[Brickhurst Email List] Urgent - workshops and Walks etc. Brickhurst Science Funday

  • From: "kim.dale" <kim.dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:58:14 -0000

If you have spoken with anyone involved with SEASoN or Brickhurst or anyone
else about doing a workshop, walk, talk or other at the 'Brickhurst Science
Funday', next Saturday, 16th March then please contact kim by e.mail
kim.dale@xxxxxxxxxxx or phone 01892 863941 and CONFIRM your workshop or walk.

It is crucial that anyone involved gives a one line description of what they
will be doing, as we are compiling an information sheet for everyone attending.

Please reply to this e.mail and let me know

1. If you are definitely doing your workshop/walk etc.

2. A short one line description of what you are doing, please.

It is vital this info is gathered within the next couple of days in order to
leave time for the fruition of the information sheet.

Thanx
Kim
Who is still on the hunt for white cotton sheets and thanx those who have
already given me some - will phone hospital tomorrow as suggested - but just
incase, please excavate your airing cupboards!