[Brickhurst Email List] Re: Urgent - workshops and Walks etc. Brickhurst Scie...

  • From: "danny" <danny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 02:35:38 -0000

A big thanks to everyone that made so many children happy today at the
farm.I take that memory with me forever. There will be many other events
threw the year to satisfie many other intrests.11 years involvment only
boosted by the fun day. Even the late arrival by the liquid sunshine was
wonderful.POSATIVE THOUGHTS & loads of LOVE.  danny@xxxxxxxxx