[Brickhurst Email List] SEASoN website expanded

  • From: "Patrick Nicholson" <patrick_nicholson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 04:37:48 -0000

I have expanded the SEASoN website and science day information. Check it out
if you have time and please let me know of any problems or omissions. The
map hasn't come out well but I'll try and fix that.

Now either http://www.geocities.com/seasonscience/home.html

or just plain old http://www.geocities.com/seasonscience

should work.

By the way, can anyone send me a Brickhurst site map in electronic form? I
wanted to try drafting an information leaflet to give out at the science day
and he map would be an important part of that.

See some of you on Friday and/or Sunday, I hope.

Patrick
___________________________

Delivered by The Brickhurst Trust Email List
Thanks for your support, Keep in touch!

THE BRICKHURST TRUST
_____________________________

Tel:   07020 966 702
Fax:   07020 966 704
Pager: 07069 901 488 (24hrs if urgent)
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:   www.brickhurst.org.uk
Text:  +278 3142 1287 8417 (from a mobile)
Email List: brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (to send messages to entire list)

Company Secretary: Störm Poorun

Registered office:
Brickhurst Farm, Hastings Road, off A21,
Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4BL

Not-for-Profit Trust & Company Ltd by Guarantee, Registration No: 4026999

Promoting Permaculture, Wildlife, & Sustainable Development in the Kent High
Weald.