[Brickhurst Email List] Info. re. Brickhurst List

  • From: "kim.dale" <kim.dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:38:42 -0000

For anyone wishing to unsubscribe from the Brickhurst List please follow the
instructions on point 3. of the e.mail below. This can be done directly by
any recipient who does not wish to continue subscription to this list.

Thank you
Kim

please scroll down to view

TRUST!___________________________________________________

> 1   You are now subscribed to receive posts roughly weekly informing you
of news, events, and announcements related to The Brickhurst Trust, and our
project at Brickhurst Farm.

> 2   You may post a (relevant) message to the other members of the list by
sending an email to brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - it will go to all other
members of the email list.

brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject line:

the list by going to: www.freelists.org/archives/brickhurst

> 5    You MUST NOT send out irrelevant, personal, abusive, emails to the
list, also remember to only send out messages that are relevant to the
majority of people on the list - i.e. not chat, personal conversations, or
arrangements between individuals.  People abusing the list will no longer be
allowed to send messages to it.

> Thank you for your support,
> Please keep in touch,
> Störm Poorun
> The Brickhurst Trust
>
> If you wish to contact individuals by email, phone, mobile etc... please
email or phone The Brickhurst Trust office and we can give you contact
details or pass messages on:

> TEL: 07020 966 702
> FAX: 07020 966 704
> EML: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> WEB: www.brickhurst.org.uk
> PAGER (if urgent): 07069 901 488
> EMAIL LIST: brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

___________________________

Delivered by The Brickhurst Trust Email List
Thanks for your support, Keep in touch!

THE BRICKHURST TRUST
_____________________________

Tel:   07020 966 702
Fax:   07020 966 704
Pager: 07069 901 488 (24hrs if urgent)
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:   www.brickhurst.org.uk
Text:  +278 3142 1287 8417 (from a mobile)
Email List: brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (to send messages to entire list)

Company Secretary: Störm Poorun

Registered office:
Brickhurst Farm, Hastings Road, off A21,
Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4BL

Not-for-Profit Trust & Company Ltd by Guarantee, Registration No: 4026999

Promoting Permaculture, Wildlife, & Sustainable Development in the Kent High
Weald.