[Brickhurst Email List] Re: How to unsubscribe from this list (and other inst...

  • From: "daimon" <daimon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:01:42 +0100

I don't think so

Daimon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Starkingspirit@xxxxxxx
  To: brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 5:42 AM
  Subject: [Brickhurst Email List] Re: How to unsubscribe from this list (and
other inst...

  Dear Brickhurst Farm,

  Hi Storm,

  WELL DONE to all of you hard working souls 'to saving' Brickhurst Organic
Farm/Permaculture Project', and all related work to help further the
'permaculture cause' ...

  As such I would like to strongly suggest that; -

  1.  Brickhurst Farm be 'renamed' Brickhurst Permaculture Farm Project
       or something along those lines

  2.  www.brickhurst.org.uk be 'renamed' (new/additional domain website?) to:
       WWW.PERMACULTUREATBRICKHURST or
       WWW.BRICKHURSTPERMACULTURE or something along those lines ....

  'cause if Permaculture is what you are truly trying 'to deliver'/educate'
others about how are 'the general public' going to know that the word
Brickhurst represents?

  Also, please de-risgester me from your list.
  (I'll try to visit summer if I don't make it today ...)