[Brickhurst Email List] Event: This Saturday 9th February 11am-4pm

  • From: "The Brickhurst Trust" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Brickhurst Email List'" <brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 01:24:40 -0000

Dear People,

A reminder about our next event:

Saturday 9th February 11am-4pm
Meet at Brickhurst - starting at the Kitchen

This event is open to anyone with an interest, if you have no experience
of wildlife surveys or management plant, you?ll be more than welcome, as
will experts...

What we?ll be doing:

Organisation of wildlife surveys - open to people of all abilities, incl
kids, to come and learn, and help us find out & map out what wildife
exists, what habitats are present, and what the current landuses are on
the farm.

Draft Amendment of Management Plan - planning out a management plan to
include woodland management, coppice management, paths, structures,
etc... we will be starting the process by looking at what information we
already have and what gaps we need to fill to draft our management plan
before the April AGM.

For more information contact us.
Best wishes & thanks for your support,
Best wishes,
Störm Poorun
Company Secretary & Director

THE BRICKHURST TRUST
_____________________________
Tel:      07020 966 702
Fax:     07020 966 704
Pager:  07069 901 488 (24hrs if urgent)
Email:  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:    www.brickhurst.org.uk
Text:   +2783 1421 2874 8417 (from a
mobile)_____________________________
Registered office:
Brickhurst Farm, Hastings Road, off A21,
Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4BL
_____________________________
Email List

Send a message to email list:
Send your announcement or message to
brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Join email list:
Send a blank email to
join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leave email list:
Send an email to
leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_____________________________
Donations:

Send cheque/postal order to ?The Brickhurst Trust?,  OR
Give cash/cheque/postal order at any Post Office using
their ?TransCash? form (incurs a £1 charge),
QUOTE - Bank: Girobank Account no: 08782082 Sortcode: 70-00-05
Not-for-Profit Trust & Company Ltd by Guarantee, Registration No:
4026999
Promoting Permaculture, Wildlife, & Sustainable Development
in the Kent High Weald.