[Brickhurst Email List] 'Brickhurst Science Funday' - check it out!

  • From: "kim.dale" <kim.dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brickhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:39:08 -0000

For all of those involved in any way in 'Brickhurst Science Funday', I would
like to encourage you to visit our website:

www.geocities.com/seasonscience

It might help to browse through the various webpages on this site in order to
get a clearer picture of what will be happening on the day.

I would like to than Patrick for his hard work and congratulate him on the
production of SEASoN's website.

Kim Dale
w.H.E.n. Wealden Home Education Network
for more info. regarding Home Education e.mail kim.dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx
w.H.E.n. are friends of Brickhurst Farm.