[Brandy's Software] Some strange stuff that happened earlier has prompted a move for the Brandy's Software site once again, and this is it! Read on for details.

  • From: Brandy Hendricks <brandy.hendricks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:38:26 -0500

 Hi everyone,
I have had some stuff happen that has prompted me to move the site one more time. Although all is fixed, I can't take this chance again. I'm moving the site back to Brandy's Software's free web hosting, and using Dropbox as a download server for our games and software. For more information about Brandy's Software's free web hosting, we have 3 different web addresses you can go to. The links below will take you to each one, and it's virtually the same thing, so feel free to take your pick.
http://www.brandyssoftwarehost.tk
http://www.brandyssoftwarehost.co.cc
and
http://www.brandyssoftwarehost.0lx.net
which is the one I got by default when I started this. Each one of these is accessible with or without www in front of it. The brandyssoftwarehost.tk domain is a recent addition to our services.
Anyway, with our website stuff, here's what happened.
I was doing some editing on the site, and trying out other themes to see what I liked best. All of a sudden, a couple of minutes later after I got our menus and links set up with the new theme, which is a WordPress theme called ACMS, the site took an extremely long time to load, so I closed Firefox to restart it when it came up with a page with the title, "Free website hosting from Free Hosting Cloud!" I instinctively tried my Tutorials By Brandy! site, and it had the same page! As a result, we absolutely cannot take this chance again. When I hosted the site with our free web hosting services before, the pages loaded way faster than they do with our current web hosting provider. Some of my site admins can probably confirm this, although they never really had to sign up for the other site unless it was another section I had up at the time. I would like your feedback here. Simply reply to this message and tell me what you think. I'll even take suggestions for other web hosts! Thanks in advance!
Brandy
You received this email because you are subscribed to our mailing list. To post
to the mailing list, send email to brandyssoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe from our mailing list, send an email to
brandyssoftware-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.