[brandon's list] Re: the warriors

  • From: adrian leong <adrian_leong1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:23:19 -0500

hello there list i am adrian from edmonton alberta canada when i play games i
loved to play street fighter infact i beat every one who used to play with me
if any one would like to contact me on msn they can my msn is
adrian_leong1@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: chou.clement@xxxxxxxxxxx: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [brandon's
list] Re: the warriorsDate: Thu, 8 May 2008 07:14:33 -0700

Right. Well, that's out of it then. lol. Time to look at something else.