[brandon's list] the parappa project

  • From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 06:57:41 -0500

so I realized going through my game stack I had parappa the rapper 2.  and I
was thinking.  I should really write down all the button presses for all the
lyrics in each song.  and then I was wondering.  well how can I pause the song
to learn these lyrics and their buttons.
an idea hit me.  if I pop the lid up during a part of the song, the game will
freze there, and I can experiment away.
so this week I'm going to start working on that.

it's more productive than playing meaningless exhibition games in mlb the show.