[brandon's list] soul calibur 3 tales of souls?

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:58:23 -0800

So for all three of you who probably played the heck out of that game, does
anyone know the layout for the tales of souls mode screens? How to choose
paths, things like that? I just dug the game out from under the dust heap...
and am playing it again. I just played through the game with Mitsurugi... but I
don't know how to get his alternate ending. If anyone knows, that'd be
appreciated. Thanks!