[brandon's list] rockband first successes!

  • From: <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:34:10 -0700

Yes. This is new on me... in reality I'm a guitar player, as I said. But in the
world of Rockband, I'm a better drumer. Here are the following songs...
The killers - When you were young: success
Say it ain't so: at best to the beginning of the second verse
29 fingers: 83 percent of the song...

That's that. Now I need to find the cheat... to unlock all songs, and I need to
know which is yellow and which is blue. lol.