[brandon's list] most epic soul calibur trailer yet!

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:36:06 -0800

I couldn't remember the link for the English version, but here's a new trailer
for Soul Calibur 5... which supposedly shows off parts of story mode. If that's
true, this game's story mode will be the closest thing to an action adventure
game's presentation I have ever heard. If I didn't know this was a fighting
game that's exactly what I would've assumed. I'll do my best to translate,
though if someone finds the English version of this vid, the dialog may be
different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjsRZlt9oAo
The lines wil be in order, but I don't know who's saying what, so here we go...
sis!
You are worthy to wield Soul Calibur...
Never heard of it.
It is the spirit sword which was destined to stop the catastrophy brought on by
the demonoic blade known as Soul Edge.
Welcome back... I missed you.
You dare to stand in my way?
You mean the azure knight who wielded soul edge? That's just a fairytale to
keep idiots from going after it...
Wh--what's that?
Is that the true soul edge?
Fate has already decided my victory... as it has decided your defeat.
I have to do something!
This was all your fault... you kidnapped my sister and destroyed our family!
Hmm... things just got slightly more interesting.
You bastard!
Patroclos Alexander... if you wish to stay here, you must make a vow to battle
and destroy nightmare.
Let's go for him now... we don't have much time.
You will not be able to destroy my people's hope for the future!
I'll be fine. Just go!
You'll have to get through me first...
I'll take back the 17years that we lost!