[brandon's list] kengo 2

  • From: "clement chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:10:06 -0800

So if everyone remembers that kengo game I recorded a while back, here's the
sequal. It's a japan and pal-only release, so those in the UK can look fr sword
of the Samurai and see if it gets you anywhere. I heard one gamespot clip and
liked it, so a mgoing to try it and see how far I get. There's very very little
free-roaming, everything is menu-based. Pretty much the same concept, but you
have more tournaments and whatnot to participate in.