[brandon's list] final fantasy xiii questions

  • From: dan cook <dan.scook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:08:20 +0000

Hi all,

Recently i decided to get back into gaming propperly so I've finally
bought a ps3 and one of the games i got was take a wild guess...FF13.
While i definitely think its interesting, i've got a few questions.

Firstly, is there anywhere with a description of the cutscenes? as i
honestly do not know what's going on, even with checking out a few
faqs, as many try to be spoiler free.

Secondly and arguably more importantly, I've heard that through
chapter 1 you can just walk and press x to get through, but would
anyone be able to give me an idea of the battle menus, saving and
equipping things? as i'm guessing that's doable with practice.
I realise that the crysterium and paradimes system don't come into
play until chapter 3 or so, so I'll leave that for later, but if
anyone could give me the basics so i'm not just aimlessly wandering
around, that'd be brilliant!

thanks in advance and sorry for so many questions.