[brandon's list] Re: Swing! Hwah! Gunshot?

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:35:25 -0400

I love these emails that give no real information, don't you? Keeps 'em guessing.

No seriously though, Clement and I had a, shall we say, discussion, about Coheed and Cambria's Welcome Home. We were discussing its length at first. He claimed it was only three minutes or so, when I was sure it was longer. But he soon told me to never mind, as he was taking my "failed sample" to be near the songs full length. Like, ouch. So I came back, explaining that at least I got far in that guitar solo, to which he retorted, "Well I finished the song." Oy. So, in an ultimate display of, um, something, I said to him "Alright, fine. You try and play that guitar solo." Bam! Pow, right in the kisser. And I believe that was essentially that. A truce was later called, but it is an uneasy one at best. Oh yes. One day, his world will... Ahem. What I meant was, we cool. Hope you enjoyed this little tale.

chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey now. You threw it right back at me. lol. We reached a truce =P
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Cole" <superblindman@xxxxxxxxxxx>