[brandon's list] Sony Lays the Smackdown, and Press Conference Wrapup

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 01:41:24 -0400

OK folks, I'm sorry it took as long as it did, but I have written a truly exhaustive blog on why I feel Sony absolutely floored Microsoft, and stomped on their faces. I laid out some things that I believe wrap it all up in a tight little bundle here. Of course that's at the end. this is primarily a recap of their entire press conference, which was really good. So please, please do enjoy.

http://www.brandoncole.net/?p=114