[brandon's list] Something I forgottededed

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:35:36 -0400

So yeah. Uh, there was something I've been saying I was going to do for the past several days, and only now have I actually done it. On the linkage page, there is a link to the brand new, ever-expanding web site of one Patrick Mowen, known on this list as Shadow Dragon. Check out his stuff too, cause, um, it's neat! Not only that, but on his site, and soon to be on mine as well, is a story he and I are co-writing together. Oooo. Fun, huh? Go now. To the linkage page!