[brandon's list] So I'm finally here

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 05:55:46 -0400

Hey all,

After an MSN invite from Brandon, and things, I'm finally on the list. As many of you know, I have a few demos on the site, including I think too BurnOut samples, a few MKA ones, and I did record a marvel nemisis one, just never sent it to Brandon because I forgot. But with the next one I plan not to swear so that Brandon's local bird population don't get scaired away. Or anyone elses for that matter. Anyway, now that I'm on a mac using audio hijack, I shouldn't have that stupid clipping problem I was always having. Hmm, I wonder what game I should record next? Have so many heh.

And I guess that's about it, really. At least I can get updates on here of new entertaining game audio.

I'm currently listening to Through the Fire and Flames by DragonForce on the album Inhuman Rampage and is currently Playing.

Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related topics, go here. http:// {itunes.display.}.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading from the NLS, and go to http://www ..net, you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.