[brandon's list] Re: Rockin, Swingin, and my own personal Defeat

  • From: <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:59:13 -0700

The rock band guitar was something that, until a while ago, I truly could not play. So I wasn't lying. Now that I've finished welcome home, I am going to try through the fire and flames. =P I can already sing it, to some extent... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Søren Jensen" <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>