[brandon's list] Re: Rise to Honor!

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:39:39 +0200

I didn't asked to make fun of that. Haha. I'm just wandering because I haven't heard these messages in the game. Smile. But it's actually fun. These alarm sounds are great.

Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

On 13/05/2008, at 20.17, Brandon Cole wrote:

Oh yeah! I forgot to make fun of that. Ah well. There will always be another time.

Søren Jensen wrote:
Nice samples. Are these alert messages in the game? There is an alert which says something with new messages.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

On 13/05/2008, at 19.03, Brandon Cole wrote:

Two Rise to Honor samples have been created by Clement, and posted by me. Cause ya know, I'm such a nice guy. These samples demonstrate nearly all aspects of the game in some way or another, and even demonstrate rather well how to miss with an attack. But that's neither here nor there. Check them out, and if you haven't heard Rise to Honor before now, check out the demo Clement posted a long time ago on the Demos page.