[brandon's list] Quick BlazBlue question

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:12:16 -0400

Hey all,

I was looking at FAQs for the game, and I noticed that for the story guides they mentioned to save at each point and load certain parts of the story. Is this in a menu, or they mean actually saving it manually? I thought it'd use the PS3's autosave feature whenever you got finished with something.

I also noticed while looking that you have to win some by using a finish I guess that'd be a finish move, understandable. But than it says Loose: Game Over.

I guess it's giving me what my options are, win and advance, loose and game over?

Or do you actualy have to loose in some of them to advance? Confuses me a bit.