[brandon's list] Re: My first platinum trophy!

  • From: "ian mcnamara" <riggs_mcnamara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 07:48:56 +0100

well done i have not played this game yet but i look foward to maybey giving it a go some time.

ian

Join The best site on the internet for social networking using voice chat and other tools for blind, partially sighted and visually impaired people.

www.tafn.org.uk

If you are a fan of soap operas or dramas and if you would like to talk about them with other like-minded people, join my group

uk-soapoperas-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have ever wanted to play your favourite character from books such as the harry potter series, the lord of the rings, the inheritance cycle or the wheel of time in a role-playing group, join my group

fanficroleplay-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see you all on the site, and in the groups, soon!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Søren Jensen" <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>