[brandon's list] Re: MK VS. DC combo challenges?

  • From: "Yohandy" <yohandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:55:49 -0400

I've done all combo challenges with all characters. If any of you are aiming
for that platinum, you'll want to get started with them as you'll need to
complete them all. If anyone needs any help, feel free to email me. Many of
them require strict timing to pull off which took me quite long to figure out
on my own.

    From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Fri, July 03, 2009 1:47 am
    To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    How many of these have people done? Just out of curiocity.