[brandon's list] Re: I concede. The Xbox 360... Has won.

  • From: "Ben" <gameheadben@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:52:59 +0100

I just don't see the point in replacing my ps3 with an xbox just for that,
although i understand the advantages very clearly.  In spite of this, I have
a problem as well about heavenly sword.  After updating my firmware,
heavenly sword no longer loads anything, just the "this game saves data
automatically" screen.  Then when X is pressed, nothing at all happens.  Any
help?