[brandon's list] Re: Holy grog, I posted a blog!

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 11:24:32 -0400

Yeah, that same thing has happened to me, and I know that what you have to do is sort the games again by system, but I admit I'm unsure how to do that. Sorry.

On 5/25/2013 11:21 AM, Søren Jensen wrote:
Hi brandon.

I have known about the feature that we can purchase stuff from the playstation
store from the website for a while, but it's really, really nice that we now
can press a download to playstation link! Thank you very much for this awesome
blog post. I love to browse the ps store and being able to purchase what I
want, when I want it. :)

Speaking of downloading stuff, I wanna ask something which I wanna hear your
comments about:
I have downloaded a lot of things already, and I find it difficult to remember
in what order each game is placed. It's not all games which previews a video
with sounds or music. Many times, I find my console randomly creating folders
with only one or two games inside, and the other games are randomly being
reorganized when installing new games. Other times, folders are being removed
and the games inside are thrown randomly out on the games tab again. Sorry to
say, but I find this very annoying, and I would like to hear if you have
experienced the same on your ps3s? Do you have any tips on how to deal with
that issue?

Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

Den 25/05/2013 kl. 06.11 skrev Brandon Cole <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>:

Yes, folks, Brandon Cole, the guy who is horrible at remembering to write
blogs, posted a blog, and I want to share it with you. Be prepared to be very
happy if you own a PS3. Blogging, by the way, is something I'm going to try to
do more often. Anyway, for now, here's the direct link to that blog.
http://www.brandoncole.net/?p=89
If you could all read it, and let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.