[brandon's list] Re: Fw: urgent help needed

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:51:06 +0100

Hi.

It's off topic, but I'll try to help anway cause Outlook Express is "need to
have." :)
Try to down-grade Internet Explorer, and then upgrade it again. Outlook and
Internet Explorer use the same system files, and you might be able to repair
the files in this way.
If that doesn't fix your issue, you can ask one of your friends who are using a
english version of Windows to give you the damaged or missing dll file. Your
friend have to search for the dll file, send it to you and of course give you
the correct path to the file.
You can also repair your computer with the Windows cd which really damage your
system if it fails... I've tried that a lot of times...
I'm sorry, but that's the only thing I can come up with.
Good luck.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: