[brandon's list] Re: Blazblue soundtrack.

  • From: jesus hernandez <jessiepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:19:44 -0400

well guys might get blazblue today is the limited edition still for sail?

On Jul 10, 2009, at 2:05 PM, Ryan Conroy wrote:

Just thought of some more. lol
The rocky Legends, or Rocky game for PS2 is a good one if you like boxing. Also, for the PS3, Smackdown VS Raw 2009 has a good story line in it too.
Check them out.
Ryan

From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:44:00 +0200

Hi.
Welcome to the list. What games do you play?
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

On 09/07/2009, at 01.37, Ryan Conroy wrote:

Hi all,

I just subscribed today. I should of been on this list a long time ago, but I didn't know it existed. Anyways, being a hardcore gamer myself, I hope to provide help to people on here..
Here's the soundtrack to Blazblue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/blv8un

Enjoy,
Ryan

Click here to find your roomate. Search 1000's of available roomates.

jesus hernandez
jessiepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: jessie
Aim: jactac1111