[brandon's list] Re: [Audyssey] PS3 VS Xbox 360: my thoughts.

  • From: "Misty Rayburn" <misty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 12:23:10 -0700

Think about this though.  Normal website is about 60 dollars a year to run.  They're run on the same type of servers that game servers are hosted on.  Now think about however many users are on PSN and xbox 360 hammering multiplayer servers, downloading content off those same servers, voice chatting, watching movies and doing whatever.

You HAVE to pay somehow.  Whether it's buying add ons, games off the arcade or something.  Microsoft and Sony would both go out of business if you didn't.  I personally don't mind paying for multiplayer.  Live is a great experience and I've never experienced any lag that wasn't caused by my own internet connection being crappy.