[brandon's list] Re: A list of accessible games

  • From: <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 07:44:34 -0700

No need for that... people can just join the list. Then if any game we find seems appealing we just share it on the list... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Søren Jensen" <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:46 AM
Subject: [brandon's list] A list of accessible games

Hi all.

It would be awesome if we had a list of accessible games which
includes the following:
A little description of the game, A list of features which are not
accessible if there are any and how accessible the game is in prosent.
For example 50 or 90%.
It would be great if the list was on a website where people could add
new games. Of course a login must be required to avoid spam.
What do you all think? I think many people would enjoy it. You have an
idea about how accessible the game is before you buy it. You know
what's accessible and what's not. There have ben some people who are
new to consoles includeing myself for a few years ago which simply
don't know which games they should buy.
I remember a text-review on Brandons website of Kingdom hearts. I'm
wandering how accessible this game is? I don't think it's very
accessible at all, but if we had this kind of list I'm talking about,
I would know how accessible the game is before I buy it.

What do you all think?

Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: