[brailletechnology] migration delayed...

  • From: "zach D on Del" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brailletechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 16:29:50 -0600

Hello listers, just a quick note to tell everyone that migrating to the one
list-serve has been delayed. This delay was caused because the server at yahoo!
would only let premium customers have pop3 and smtp server access. Those who
did not pay for an account with yahoo! would only get standard, web-based,
service. Hence we will migrate to a google list, which I will hopefully get set
up before next Sunday, which is the twelfth of July. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Zach