[BNU] Re: operation completed successfully

  • From: Paul Tandy <brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hudginsmegan47@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 22:52:18 -0800

Hello,

I have seen this message before with the old m power with the email program. I
did rarely see this with the apex, but it did happen.

I imagine you have tried different resets, no? If not, give that a try. Here's
the problem.

To fix this, you're going to have to delete your keymail folder. If you have
anything in there that is of importance, I would recommend saving the immediate
text from the email, to a document. Delete your keymail folder from the
flashdisk, and you'll have to start all over again. You will have to create
your email accounts again, and in this process, you will lose all of your
messages.

Note: It is possible you could make a back-up of your keymail folder and all of
the settings within it, put it on a sd card, reset and then replace it to the
flashdisk again, but judging that it is sounding like the email program is
corrupted, I would not recommend this. You could give it a try, if you would
like.

Hope this helps.

As for not being able to browse the web, I don't know of a fix for this. It
sounds like your unit will need to be repaired, honestly. You have been
describing many problems as of recent, that I have not heard from other
braillenote users.

Thanks,

Paul