[BNU] Re: new feature requests list 2

  • From: Ricardo Herrera <deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "willwalsh14@xxxxxxxxx" <willwalsh14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:54:48 -0700

I like reading all these emails. Makes me happy to know that I am not the only
one. Plus, it's funny to see all the people who are against what the humanware
haters say. The people who don't agree with humanwear haters are living in a
completely different universe apart from ours. LOL

Ricardo
Sent from my iPhone

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view