[BNU] Re: messages sound notification

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: petras <zumbagecko@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 18:04:00 -0800

Do you have the server and password and username set up correctly? ?

From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
To: petras <zumbagecko@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list
<braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 17:40:08 -0800

Which one do you want then?

From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
To: petras <zumbagecko@xxxxxxxxx>, bn list
<braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 17:31:16 -0800

You probably don't have it turned on.  Go to the keychat menu,
then to options, then general settings and turn it on in there.
If you can't figure out how, hit space with h.  You can do this
anywhere on the bn to get help messages about the program you are
using at the time.

From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
To: zumbagecko@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 16:57:16 -0800