[BNU] Re: downloading files larger than one gb on the bn?

  • From: Jessica Brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isaacs1214@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:24:41 -0800

Well, yes. If you start the download before you go to bed it should be there by morning. If not, you may have to reset a few times and retry, but eventually the files do download. Downloading big files is best done over eathernet. It is faster and more stable. You need a stable connection, because on the Apex, if a download stops for even 1 second because of a lost internet connection, the download will freeze requiring you to start again. However, I think there is a problem with the download for the file you are trying to get. I have tried a bunch of times on 3 or 4 different devices to download that windows 7 pre-installation talking thing. The download never finishes. I think it is a problem on there end, not yours, I tried contacting the owner of the website and got no response.