[BNU] class does not exist

  • From: richard fiorello <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Braillenote <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:32:47 -0400

Hi;
My apologies because this was discussed a while ago but at the time the problem had never come up. I'm looking at an email with a doc attachment. I have saved it as a word document. When I try and open the document I get the dreaded class does not exist message. I have tried reading it rather than first saving it with the same results. Any suggestions much appreciated.
richard
sent from my braille note

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view