[BNU] Re: according adapter off message keep appearing constantly

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 22:53:46 +1100

Hi, are you using the same adapter at school as at home? Have you tried a
different power point? the one you are using might have a fault in it. If
you are using the same adapter at home and at school then it wouldn't be the
adapter I would think it is something with the wall connection at school.

Hope this helps.
From Shaz.
BN QT Apex and PK user.