[BNU] Warning: What is under wraps should be kept under wraps for now": RE: Re: opinions on new features

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'saiah'" <josaiahmafi@xxxxxxxxx>, <nicolearnett5@xxxxxxxxx>, <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>, <nikkidadlani@xxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 15:59:43 -0700

Hi all,
If someone says he or she is using beta software and plans to disclose
things not disclosed to the public, then this violates Humanware's NDA, and
becomes off topic. We'll go over this policy on the next post.
To the person who wrote the below message: If you do plan to disclose what
should have been kept under wraps, then the admins will indeed consider
taking action. Perhaps you may have sent it for fun or to intimidate, in
this case we'll need to consider heavier action. Please consider this a
friendly warning.
Cheers,
Joseph