[BNU] Re: This, is not what I call a game, it's a pile of random data that doesn't know how to count

  • From: Michael Espinoza <galemir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robotech8000@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 23:12:42 -0500

Funny you should mention this. I had a hard time with it at first too. Read the help section, it cleared a lot up for me. Here are a few recommendations:

- ALWAYS pick up vials, and use them with care!

- ALWAYS check inventory to see if items you've found have better stats.

- Enemies spawn at random, retrace your steps many time at each level before descending.

- It will be almost impossible to win if you aren't at level 4 or higher by the end.

- Restart repeatedly 'til you get a health of 15 or higher.