[BNU] Re: Serial number question

  • From: "Debbie April Yuille" <debbiey1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jrug@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'BrailleNote Users List'" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 22:57:30 +1100

There's another way to find your serial number. From the main menu in
KeySoft, press space with I (if using a BT keyboard, or Read with I if
you're using a QT keyboard) then space down until you find your serial
number. It will actually state "serial number" so there is no confusion.

Debbie

Sent from my PC

From: John Alex Rug <jrug@xxxxxxxxxx
To: rajmund ghbrajmundbb000%gmailcomarJrugçemiprecl
Date: Sunday, 8 February 2015 1:10 pm
Subject: Re: [BNU] License Question

 I do mean the serial number.  I've got two numbers on the
  underside of the machine, one that starts with a letter and the
  other that's a big long number.  Which is the serial number?