[BNU] Re: Please do not reply at all

  • From: Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vgr.09.15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:33:54 -0500

This young gentleman needs to be put on moderate status I think, due to his
actions due to reply if you was making.
Joseph Hudson
I device support
Email
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx>
Face time and iMessage
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx>
Office phone
641-715-3900 x34315
Emergency line
641-715-3900 x5887652
Skype
joseph.hudson89

On Apr 9, 2015, at 1:43 AM, Viridiana <vgr.09.15@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, now I understand. I was trying to read his email and, each time I tried
to do it, my apex locked up. Please I am begging you to grow up and stop
doing crap. I'm sorry to say this but HW
representatives disregards complains and letters because of stupid and
childish behavior like this one. Ivan, I don't know who the fuck you are but,
if my apex breaks, I'll find you and i'll make you pay for the repair. Crap
like you, Ivan, must be thrown in the shit-house. If you have nothing to do,
I recommend that you stuff your bloody hands into your ass. You'll find
something that resembles you a lot.