[BNU] Re: My opinions on KeySoft 9.5

  • From: brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ellaxyu@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, turtlefam28@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:49:12 +0100

Hello Paul,
Yes, let's be reasonable. Considering that they have even removed the support
for midi files, is it likely that they will give us m4a?

From: Ella Yu <ellaxyu@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:19:20 -0700

Hi Armando,
I'm only on KeySoft 9.4.0. The Web Browser needs to be updated.
That's for sure.
Unfortunately, a KeySoft upgrade is not enough because the web
browser comes with the
OS. Please correct me if I'm wrong. For the next KeySoft
version, a good feature is
improvement of KeyMail. Support for iMap and better support for
outlook and hotmail
would be nice.
Ella