[BNU] Re: MOWSER

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:09:12 +0000

Hello,
just open mowser.com , type the URL into the box, and press !go!" Good luck!

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 15 Nov 2015, at 1:57 p.m., Stephen Thacker (Redacted sender
"steve.thacker" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I have an account on thetrainline.com and my pc is out of action. I need
urgently to find out some info on that account urgently and my Apex won't
even open the url to thetrainline.com; is there something called mowser which
could be used to open the url and if so, how do I use mowser to do this
please? I'm using my Apex with a braille keyboard and the latest version of
keysoft.

Thanks for aoy help, Steve

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view