[BNU] Re: Keymail question

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:43:24 -0800

You should coppy the whole keymail folder, not just email folders.cdb. Just keep one coppy of the folder and put it on the Pk or Apex which ever one you are using. So if you want your emails on your pk then copy keymail to the compact flash and delete it from the Apex. Then when you want it back on the Apex, put it on the Apex and delete it from the pk. That way, you just have one keymail folder and do not need to worry about keeping your emails synced between your 2 braillenotes.

From: Sharon S <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:  braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:36
Subject: [BNU] Keymail question

Hi all, I was thinking is it possible to copy my email folders.cdb from my BN QT Apex running the latest version to my Pk running Keysoft 8 build 20? I am no longer able to connect my PK to the internet so I download allot of my emails to my apex to try and read when I am away from home. There are times when it isn't easy for me to take the apex with me so I take the PK instead. Since I can't download emails to the PK I have been saving some emails from the Apex to files on the compact flash card for the PK but this takes quite some time having to go through each one and save it. So if I was able to just copy over the email folder.cdb then I could do that quickly before leaving the house and I could then read and sort messages while I am away from home then when I get back I just need to either copy the email folders.cdb back onto the Apex or if I take note of the messages I have
deleted on the PK then I can quickly do the same on the Apex.

Hope this makes sence and someone can help me with the answer.

From Shaz.
BN QT Apex and PK user.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.M

Sent from Braille Sense U2 through primary email address (deathdogg)

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view