[BNU] Re: KEYSOFT 9.5

  • From: alex roach <alex.roach9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx" <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 19:45:14 +0100

Try downloading the file using a computer or try downloading the zip file on bn
or computer
Thank you Alex Roach

co-moderator of the general blind technology list gbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. To
subscribe please send an email to gbt-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. List gbt is ment
for any general blind technology. Thank you.

On 22 May 2015, at 16:19, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
Most people use their bns to download. I personally got the file with my u2,
unzipped it, put the hwi on to flash disk, and installed it that way. But
basically, the hw site, and the bn are not mates, at all.

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: stephen thacker <steve.thacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 22 May 2015 07:10:24 +0100
Subject: [BNU] KEYSOFT 9.5

Hi, I'm having ploblems downloading this new software, I click on the link
to download as instructed in the Humanware email and it directs me to the UK
site and there is a link to download the 9.5 software but my machine just
hangs. I'm off on holiday on Sunday and really want this oew software
befol|e then so going through Humanware locally is out of the question for a
long time.
Suggestions welcome including just a simple url, nothing else from where to
download the new software which will work please?

Cheers, Steve

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel
that your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all"
feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and
view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject
line of "unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view