[BNU] Having trouble unsubscribing please help.

  • From: Jay Pellis <pellis2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:42:33 -0500

Hello
I’ve been on this list for a while but have sold my braille note and so would
like to unsubscribe.  I’ve tried multiple times and I respond to the
confirmation e-mail asking to confirm I want to unsubscribe but I am still
subscribed.  I get no you are unsubscribed message after responding to the
confirmation.  Does anyone know what might be going on?
Thank you
Sincerely

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view